Sunday, December 7, 2008

Trip to Breck

Collin and I had a great time this weekend in Breckenridge. We left on Friday evening and spent the night in a condo there in town. On Saturday morning everyone got up early and headed out to ski but I felt like since I'm not that good that it would be too risky for me to go so I stayed behind and did a little shopping with Kathy and McKenna. Shopping was fun but I was a little sad that I couldn't go skiing with everyone. That night we had dinner at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. and then headed back to Denver since Collin had to preach this morning. Here are a few pics from our trip.

Collin and me at the ski lodge.

McKenna and me riding the gondola down from the mountain.

Some of the skiers and boarders...Collin is in the orange coat.

The entire group after lunch at the ski lodge.


Photobucket

No comments: