Monday, December 29, 2008

Choke





Well, another disappointing season has now officially come and gone for the Dallas Cowboys. Once again they couldn't get it together enough at the end of the season and now won't be in the playoffs. I hate it when my team isn't in the playoffs. It just makes it so boring when you don't have anyone to cheer for. And now that we live in Denver we technically had 2 chances to have a team in the playoffs (even though I'm really not a huge Broncos fan) and the Broncos choked too. All either one of them had to do yesterday was win their game and both of them were completely blown out. Oh well, I guess there's always next year.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry...You can always come over and join your thrid string team, THE SAN DIEGO Chargers !!! Yeah, baby !!

Blessings,
Debbie

The Shoes said...

Hey Holly! You are pregnant! CONGRATS! We are thrilled for you and Collin. I was actually getting on your blog to leave you a random message (We drove through Denver the other day and I thought about you), but this is way more exciting! Babies are such a blessing.