Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Shopping...

Today, I went to the mall to get a little more of my Christmas shopping done. All I have left now is my grandparents and Collin's Grandma. I think grandparents are hard to shop for. So, if anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them!!

Other than that I am very please with my gift selections this year. I'll admit, I am kind of weird about gift giving. I always want to give the perfect gift. This drives Collin crazy because it usually takes me a while to pick out gifts. I just feel like if I am going to give someone a gift I want them to know I put some thought into it. I rarely give someone something that I wouldn't want to receive myself. Unless it is something they have specifically asked for. I love Christmas time though because I just love shopping for others and picking something that will brighten their day.

The main thing I am asking for this year is gift cards to the Apple store so that I can get a new computer. Mine is about out of memory and with the new baby coming I know I am going to need lots of space to store pictures :D. So what are you asking for this year?

Photobucket

No comments: