Saturday, December 27, 2008

My New Toy...



Like I said in one of my prior posts, this year for Christmas I just asked everyone to contribute to my new computer fund. I am so thankful for the contribution I received because I ended up only being a little bit short and was able to cover what was left myself. So, now I am sitting here blogging for the first time on my awesome new MacBook!!

I have always been one that enjoys new technology. New computers, cell phones, ipods...etc. So, getting this new computer is super exciting for me. The main reason I wanted it was because my previous computer was completely out of memory and I was having to delete (not permanently delete but remove for that computer and put on an external drive) pictures in order to make room for anything new and I'm one that likes to have all my pictures right there just in case I need one for something. And with the baby coming I knew we would be taking A LOT more pictures in the the near future. So, now I have a computer that has 4 times more space than my old one had and plenty of room for lots of pics.

Now, I just have to get all of my stuff transfered from the old computer to the new one!!

Photobucket

No comments: