Friday, December 19, 2008

First Trimester...Check

I can't believe it has already been 12 weeks. It has flown by. I'm not gonna lie it kinda freaks me out a little because that means we are a third of the way there...pretty crazy.

For the most part things have gone pretty smoothly up to this point. Thankfully, I haven't gotten sick hardly at all. I felt a little nauseous here and there but that is the worst it got. I was also really tired there for a while but that seems to be getting much better too. Since I have been in Texas I haven't been taking naps like I was before and I am staying up past 7:30 pm now...lol. My mom bought me my first pair of maternity jeans the other day so that is fun. They don't fit yet but I'm sure in a few weeks they will.

We don't have our next doctors appointment until we get back from Texas. It will be on January 5 and we are praying that everything goes well with that.

Other than that, there isn't really much else going on with the whole pregnancy thing. But I will be sure to keep you all updated at time goes on.

*******************

On another note...We are having a great time on our trip!! Yesterday, we took a cab to a local beach called Reggae Beach that had a restaurant, t-shirt shop, and chair and umbrella rentals. We stayed there and laid in the sun for a few hours and had lunch but it was extremely hot so we decided to get our cab and head out. We then got a tour of the island and went to this factory that makes dyed clothes that are really neat. I got a a really cute wrap. After that we headed back to the hotel and then went to the hotel beach for a little while. Then we came back to the room to get ready for dinner. For dinner, we went to this place that is right on the beach called the Shiggdy Shack. It's all open and has a live band and the most amazing fresh lobster!! It was lots of fun!! After dinner we came back to the hotel and just hung out.

Today I think we are just going to hang around the hotel and go to the beach and the pool here. We might go try to find some t-shirts as well. It should be a fun and relaxing day.

Here are a bunch of pics of our trip so far...I'll post more on facebook because it's kind of a pain to do a lot on here :D...They are a little out of order because they are from several different cameras...the quotes go with the picture above the :D (just in case you were confused :D)

Paradise!!!
An island that has a somewhat provocative name that I won't say here :D
Cute little monkey and goat that were at Reggae Beach
All of us looking over the rain forest.
Sisters
Beach view from our hotel
Me and Heather at the hotel
Me and Morgan at the hotel
Heather and Morgan at the hotel
more from Reggae Beach
Cute little monkey again
Right after Heather got drenched by a huge wave
Aww...right in sync...check that out
the beach at our hotel
Sisters

Photobucket

2 comments:

Collin Packer said...

It's so good to see pictures of you. It looks like y'all are have a great time. Great pictures by the way!

I can't wait to see you in a few days. I love you!

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

Oh your little belly is adorable!!!