Thursday, December 4, 2008

Randoms...

just a few random things...

More snow here for us!! Last night we got a couple more inches!! It's starting to become more common around here...we have snow like 2 or 3 more times in the 10 day forecast. It's so fun to wake up to that beautiful white blanket on the ground!!

Second, we are heading out to Breck tomorrow for the young professionals ski trip with our church. Unfortunately for me, I won't get to ski (well snowboard). I just feel like it's a little too risky and definitely don't want to put little Sweat Pea in danger (Sweat Pea is the nickname affectionately given to our baby by some people at church :D cuz they call me Holly P and call Collin Paster P so it was just so cute :D). So Collin will ski and I will hang out in town with anyone that also chooses not to ski. I just hope it's not too miserably cold. It should be a fun time though and I will be sure to take pics!!

Finally, only 8 more days until I head to Texas!! I am so excited!! I haven't seen my family since September so I am really looking forward to seeing them. I am also so excited about our girl trip to St. Kitts. It will be so relaxing and a super fun time with my mom and sisters. I will be back with them for a total of 3 weeks so it will be so good to spend time with everyone. I will actually fly down on the 12th and then Collin will drive down after church on the 21st. He will then be in Texas for 2 weeks and we will drive back together on Jan. 3rd. We are really hoping for good weather when Collin drives down and when we come back!! Then once we get back we have 2 friends from ACU coming to stay with us for the National Conference on Youth Ministry. That should be a lot of fun. We also have our 2nd doctors appointment on Monday the 5th. So we have a lot of super exciting stuff coming up!! I just love the holiday season!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Allison Connor said...

Congratulations!! Sorry I am late...I have not been reading blogs for a few weeks b/c of Thanksgiving. I am really excited for you and Collin. Have a safe trip back here to TX!