Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010...Hello 2011

Looking back 2010 was a good year!! When I think about the past year it is good things that stand out and not bad things, which is a blessing!!

Here are a few of the things that come to mind when I remember this past year...

I got to go to...
Hawaii with my family

California/Disneyland with Collin, Maddox and the Cox's

on a mission trip to Hungary

and Florida with Maddox, my mom and sisters


I got to celebrate...
My grandparents 50th wedding anniversary

Maddox's 1st Birthday

and Collin completing his marathon


And of course we found out our family of 3 would become a family of 4 in 2011...

Those are just a few of the big things that highlight a great year!! We of course got to watch our baby boy grow and change drastically, celebrate holidays with family and friends, and have a little fun just living our lives here in Colorado with our friends and church family!! I feel so blessed on a daily basis and am so grateful for all that I have been given!! I love my family and friends and the stage of life I am in right now!!

I am hopeful that 2011 will be even better than 2010 was and am looking forward to what is next to come!! We are looking forward to finding out if this peanut will be a boy or a girl in just a few days, a trip to Cabo with Collin's family, possibly a trip with some friends before peanut arrives and then of course baby Packer's debut around early June and all the joys and trials that will come with being a family of 4!!

Happy New Year to you all...I pray you are richly blessed in this next year!!!

Photobucket

No comments: