Saturday, January 8, 2011

Big Boy...

Today we took a big step in transitioning our baby boy to a big boy!! We purchased a full set of furniture for his new room!! It doesn't seem possible that my little buddy is big enough for a big boy room but I guess since peanut #2 will be needing the crib it is time to start thinking about that transition. We thought a lot about what to get him and finally decided we wanted to get something that would work for him all the way through high school. So instead of getting a toddler bed or little kid furniture we ended up getting a set that has a full sized bed and will work for him for a long time. That way we won't have to be buying a new set of furniture every few years!! All of the furniture will be delivered on Friday so we will have time after we find out what we are having on Tuesday to decide what room we want Maddox in and get the current furniture cleared out and situated in a different room. I think I have decided on the bedding I want to get for him so I will go to the mall this week to look at it in person (I have only seen it online) and possibly purchase it!! Here is a little sneak peek at his new furniture. I will post a picture of all of it once we get it all set up in his room!!!

Growing up is so bittersweet!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Diane said...

Holly, it's amazing how quickly things change.... how fun to pick out new furniture for Maddox! Exciting, but also bittersweet, how fast change comes. Can't wait to hear what Sweet Pea is and to see what you've picked out for M. Love you all!