Monday, January 31, 2011

Brrrr...

We have a cold few days coming up here in CO!! Right now it is snowing pretty hard and is only supposed to increase as the day goes on. My phone says it is 14 degrees outside with a windchill of 0 right now and its is just going to drop from there!! Then tomorrow is the real kicker...the high is -1 (yes that is a NEGATIVE 1 for the HIGH) and the low is -19 with wind chills getting down to -30!! WHHHOOOOAAA!! Now that is cold people!! It is times like this that I really miss Texas!! Or even more I wish I could be with my family somewhere like Hawaii or back in Cabo!! It's a good thing we have days like last Friday where it was 70 degrees in January or I would NEVER survive here in Colorado!!

Maddox and I will most definitely be home bound for the next couple of day so maybe at least I can get the house cleaned and hopefully some work done on Miss Addi's room!! I ordered something super cute yesterday for her room so I won't be able to completely finish it until that is delivered so pics will come soon hopefully!!

Photobucket

No comments: