Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cabo

Collin, Maddox and I spent the last 5 days in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with Collin's parents, brother, Clark, and his wife, Lara. It was our first time there and it was absolutely beautiful!! We arrived last Friday afternoon and had lunch then headed to our amazing casita. We then spent the evening checking out the resort.On Saturday, the boys got up and headed out to play a round of golf while us girls and Maddox headed for the beach and pool. After the boys finished their round the girls headed to the spa for a little relaxation time!! I got the "Mom's to be" massage and it was fabulous!!! They set up special pillows so that I was able to lay on my stomach and it was great!! That night we had dinner at the resort.








Sunday morning we drove in to the actual town of Cabo San Lucas. We walked around the mall and the marina and saw some ginormous boats!! We had lunch on the marina and then headed back to the Casita for Maddox to nap. Barry and Diane stayed up with Maddox and Collin, Clark, Lara, and I went down to the pool for a little while before dinner! We had dinner that night at another resort down the road from ours.





Monday, our last full day :(, was spent just hanging out at the beach/pool and then taking a sunset cruise on a catamaran. I got a little sunburnt lol but we had a lot of fun just relaxing. The sunset cruise was fun but a little too "rocky" for my liking!!














Tuesday we got up and got all packed and headed to the airport. We had a great time but I think we all felt like the trip was much too short!!

Cabo was beautiful and I hope that we are able to go back some time!!

Photobucket

No comments: