Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game...

I have finally finished decorating Maddox's big boy room and thought you all might like to see the finished result!! I am super pleased with how it turned out and its super cute when he goes in there and points to stuff and says "BASEBALL!!" I let Collin make the official decision on the bedding because it was between the National League set and the American League set. We have become pretty big Rockies fans since moving here but Collin ended up choosing the AL set because he like it better overall. I will probably add a few other little things here and there but for the most part it is complete!! So with out further ado here is Maddox's new big boy room...

His big boy bed with baseball bedding from Pottery Barn Kids.
His dresser...I will probably find something else sporty to put on there and also something cute to put on the little shelf hanging to the right of it. His hats will hang on the hooks.
Chest of Drawers and night stand with his baseball lamp.
A close-up of the top of the chest of drawers...I got the frame and book ends at Hobby Lobby and just think they go perfectly in his room!! I need to get a good picture of him for the frame.
And a close up of the saying above his bed...I just love this saying and thought it would be perfect for his baseball room!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Diane said...

Holly... you did a great job on M's room!!! What a perfect big boy room!!!