Monday, January 3, 2011

18 weeks

Today marks the 18th week of this pregnancy. I am thankful to finally be feeling better. I am able to be a better mommy to Maddox and keep our house somewhat in order again. I am feeling this little peanut move around now and that is definitely one of my favorite parts of being pregnant!! You still can't feel the movement from the outside so Collin hasn't gotten to feel it yet but I think that will come soon!! Next week is a big week because we will have our sonogram where they do all the measurements to make sure there aren't any major problems and where we of course get to find out if #2 will be a boy or a girl!! YAY!! I can't wait!! I think like a lot of you (according to the poll) I am leaning towards girl just because I felt so different this time around!! Things have leveled off now and it feels a lot the same but that first trimester was was like night and day!! But of course we will be thrilled with either one and more than anything just want a healthy little baby!!

Here is the new belly pic I took today at 18 weeks plus my 14 week pic from this time around (2nd row on the left) and my 18 week pic from Maddox's pregnancy (2nd row on the right). I think there is a pretty big difference!!

18 weeks with #2



Photobucket

No comments: