Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby GIRL Packer

Collin and I were thrilled this morning to find out that we will be having a baby GIRL!!! YAY!! We of course had our big ultrasound appointment today and more than anything are thankful to have found out we have a healthy baby that is growing and developing on schedule!! The sonogram tech took all the normal measurements and said everything looked good and baby girl was measuring right at 19 weeks!! My primary doctor, Dr. G, will look over the scans now and will call if he sees anything that concerns him but like I said the tech said she thought everything looked great!! We didn't get to find out the gender until the very last thing because baby girl had her legs crossed the entire time!! Thankfully, with a little pushing around on my belly she uncrossed them and the tech announced "IT'S A GIRL!!!" So fun...it brought tears to my eyes!! We could not be more excited for the news and now things seem so much more real!!

I have to be honest and say that I was a crazy person and purchased a set of baby girl bedding before I was even pregnant because it was on super clearance and I just loved it!! Plus, I figured that if I never had a girl I could sell it or give it away because I got it at such a great price!! But now I am super excited to get to decorate a big boy room (I bought Maddox's bedding today!!) AND a baby girl room with the super cute bedding I bought months ago!! SO fun!! We were able to get some really good profile pics of baby girl today plus a few other good ones so here are some pics of sweet baby girl Packer...

Profile...you can see her little hand with the pointer finger sticking up right below her chin!!

Another profile...this time she had her legs curled up and her feet are on top of her head!!

Her legs crossed at the ankles...that's why we couldn't tell the gender until she uncrossed them!!

Sweet little foot print

And the money shot...It's a GIRL!!! :D


Photobucket

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!!! Girls are SO FUN!! Glad everything looks happy & healthy! :)

Diane said...

What a blessing... what a miracle... looking at our precious Baby Girl in the sonogram pics!!! So Excited!!! Thank you Father!! Can't wait to see what you picked out for the Baby Girl Room and the Big Boy Room!!!

Alison said...

Praise God for a great report! GIRLS...ahh!! you will LOVE shopping for her!! i know you guys must be so excited...have fun planning! -alison thompson

*Courtney* said...

So exciting Holly! Girls are so fun! :)