Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wedding Fun

This past weekend Collin and I and about 170 others made a trip to the Broadmoor Hotel in Colorado Springs for Tim and Katy's wedding (some friends at church). We left Maddox with a trusted family for the night and had a great time getting all dressed up and celebrating with Tim and Katy. Collin, unfortunately, had to come back home after the wedding because he had to preach the next morning but I got to spend the night with my friends at the fabulous hotel!! The wedding was absolutely beautiful and we all had a blast. I was bad and forgot my camera but I was able to get a few from Danielle (none of the beautiful bride thought). I look super preggo in the dress I wore so you will be able to see how big baby girl is getting :D. We had a blast and are so glad we were able to be a part of Tim and Katy's special day.

Me and my cute husband

My favs...the "Davis" girls
Several of us LCC girls that were there


Photobucket

2 comments:

KIKI said...

Oh my! Your tummy does look big! She is def growing :)

Katy said...

I feel special that we got a blog shout out!