Friday, March 6, 2009

Registering

Collin and I have been trying to find a time to go out and register for all of our baby stuff and have just been so busy lately that we haven't had time to do it yet. But tomorrow is the big day!! We have lunch plans at noon and then have nothing else the entire day so hopefully we can get that all taken care of. We are planning on registering at Babies R Us and Target.

For those of you that have kids and have done this before, I would appreciate any advice you might have in this endeavor. I have a list from a friend and I know the places will give you a list as well but if you have things you love or hate or would recommend, I would love to hear about them. For the most part we are flying blind :D.

It should be a fun time and will get us one step closer to getting everything done that we need to do before Maddox gets here. So yay for registering!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

LOl. Cliff and I felt the same way, in fact we had to take two moms with us to register!! We also went to those two stores. I would recommend getting the travel bed they have at target, it has come in very handy. I would also recommend getting a nursing cover that has a hoop so that you can see Maddox and help him nurse while he is trying to feed without having to pull up the fabric to look at him. Finally, I would say to not register for many clothes. This tends to be a lot of what you get at showers and not typically the clothes you register for. We have only bought Xander two outfits, the rest were from gifts.I have a lot of other things but this could get lenghty, give me a call if you have any questions!