Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bachelor Finale Party

Let me start out by saying that I do not approve of the results of this season of the Bachelor. Rumors are flying everywhere and of course I have no idea what really went down between Jason, Melissa, and Molly but regardless, you could tell that people were hurt in the process. Although, as sad and disappointing as it all was I'm not going to kid myself and say that I'm not going to tune in next season because I will, just like I have for the past however many seasons have come on.

Despite the outcome, we did have fun at our party last night. We were all dressed up and enjoyed watching it all unfold together (even though we kind of cheated and found out what was going to happen from our central time zone friends ;D). I somewhat failed in the picture taking arena but here are the few that I got.

The whole group...can you see my little baby bump?!? :D
Nat and Aly during a commercial
The group during a commercial
The Whitlow Clan
My super cute cupcakes that I made...If you can't read them it says
"Jason + Melissa or Molly" They were very yummy!!


Photobucket

No comments: