Wednesday, March 11, 2009

American Idol - Season 8

It's that time of year again!! American Idol is back on and the contestants have been narrowed down to the top 13. I personally think this is one of the best groups they have had. I felt like everyone did a really great job last night and am finding it somewhat difficult to pick my favorites.

I do know my absolute favorite is Danny Gokey. I just think he is outstanding!!


As far as the girls go I think Jasmine Murray is my fav. She is only 16 years old but has an amazing voice!!


I also really like Kris Allen and Scott Macintyre.















Two people are getting voted off tonight and I honestly have no idea who it's going to be. I don't think there was anyone who did extremely terrible. They are also changing something pretty big apparently in regards to how the show works and we will find that out tonight as well. I think is has something to do with the power the judges have regarding who gets voted off but we'll just have to see what it is tonight.

Who are your favs and who do you think should go home tonight??


Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

As I was watching last night, I also thought that this is one of the best seasons they have had!!! We seem to have different picks though. Jasmine is my least favorite girl by far. I do think she is pretty but I feel she has the worst voice from the girls and think she will probably go home tonight. Danny is in my top three but my pick for this year is the crazy haired rocker dude, sorry, bad with names....Oh ya and my pick for amazing race is the mom and deaf son....sorry they voted out your team though LOL

Lauren said...

Danny Gokey is my absolute favorite too! I love Allison from the girls group. I also really like Chris a lot too. And I really like Kara, the new judge. Blessings Holly!