Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Set of Wheels

I got a new car!! YAY!! Collin and I have been talking about getting me a new car for a while now. As many of you know I have had a Jeep Wrangler. I was so blessed to have parents who got me an amazing car to drive when I turned 16. They actually bought it in August of 1999, which was 3 months before my 16th birthday and I have had it ever since. It has been an awesome car and I never had any major problems with it. Honestly, it was a little sad to see it go because it is the only car I have ever had, but it was time.

Collin and I both knew that a Jeep wasn't a very reasonable car to have with a baby. Just the thought of trying to get a baby and a car seat into the back seat of it was not good. So I have been looking around for a while trying to decide what I wanted and Monday I fell in love. I found a car online and went out to the dealership and test drove an Infiniti FX35 and knew it was the car I wanted. Then yesterday after Collin got off work we went back out there to talk about the price and what not and then a few hours drove off the lot in my beautiful new (well used...but new to me :D) car. I haven't had it for more than 24 hours yet but I absolutely love it. Here are a few pictures...





Isn't she pretty :D!!!! Thanks Collin for making this happen!! I love it!!!!


Photobucket

No comments: