Thursday, March 19, 2009

Is this not the cutest...


Thing you have ever seen!!! I got this as a gift from a friend at church and just thought it was so adorable and so very appropriate. I just had to share it with all of you that read my blog. I think it is just precious and can not wait for Maddox to get to wear it.

And Katie...I don't know if you read my blog or not but if you do, thanks so much for this adorable onsie. I love it and have been telling everyone about it!!!

Also, on a side note, I have gotten several requests for a new belly picture in the last couple of days. I usually take a picture every 4 weeks and it's only been 3 weeks since my last one but since several of you have asked I will take one tomorrow so you can see how much I have grown. The reason I am waiting until tomorrow is because I am planning on wearing a really cute dress and want that to be my picture :D. So be looking forward to that :D.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Abby said...

This is the CUTEST onesie I have ever seen!!! and its funny you ask where my new header is because I'm uploading it NOW!!!! :)

Katy said...

I'm so glad you like it! I thought you guys needed it!

Casey said...

That is adorable- I LOVE IT!!! :) You will have to get his picture taken in it and post it.