Monday, March 23, 2009

ICK!!!

Well I had my glucose tolerance test today. I have never had a problem with shots or getting my blood drawn so that was no big deal. But let me tell you that liquid they make you drink is GROSS. I don't care what anyone says it is NOT good. Mine was lemon-lime flavor and tasted kinda like really thick Sprite with no carbonation. Not yummy. Other than that it wasn't too bad. I will get my results at my doctors appointment next Monday. I'll let you know how it turns out. :D

Photobucket

1 comment:

Casey said...

I hear that stuff is nasty. Since I was planning homebirths, I didn't have to drink that stuff. Instead I had to eat a candy bar first thing in the morning and the 2nd time a really sweet breakfast. So I lucked out there... Good luck with your test, I am sure you will pass.