Monday, February 2, 2009

Quick Dr.'s Appt Update...

Like I said in this morning's post, I had my 18 week appointment this afternoon. Everything still looks good. It was a pretty standard visit...checked my weight, peed in a cup (lol...TMI?!?!), heard the baby's heartbeat (which is the best part of the visit), it was 155 bpm, then Dr. G just made sure I didn't have any questions and that's about it.

We will go in for our ultrasound on the 19th but won't see Dr. G at that visit because the tech will do it all. He said we will have our next regular appointment 4 weeks from now and that is where we will go over all the results of the ultrasound. So, we have about 2 1/2 weeks until the ultrasound and then our next appointment after that is March 2. I am so thankful that everything has gone so smoothly thus far and just keep praying that things continue to stay that way!! Thank you for you're continued prayers as well!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

alisonthompson said...

wow...time is going by fast it seems. i am so glad you have had such a good pregnancy experience. i pray it continues to be that way. take care!