Friday, February 20, 2009

Change of Plans & Shower Date

YAY...we have a date for our baby shower!! It is going to be April 26th and I can't wait!! I am so thankful to have a church family that wants to shower us with gifts during this special time!!

As for the change of plans part...I told you a few days ago that I had decided on bedding for the nursery but I started having second thoughts as soon as Susan (the wonderful lady hosting my shower) asked if we had chosen colors and bedding. I started thinking that maybe that set looked a little too girly for our little boy. So, I have decided to nix the paisley set I showed you before and look for something else. I am still certain the main colors of the room will be blue and brown but I just want something a little more "masculine" if you will :D. I found one last night that I really like that is a lot more simple but still very cute that I am leaning towards now. Here is a picture of it...


This set is a lot more of what I had pictured in my mind as far as little boy bedding goes. It is obviously boy bedding, it's blue and brown, and still super cute. So as of right now this is the front runner. I'll let you know when a definite decision has been made though :D.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lindsay Lou said...

LOVE the blue and brown! I think its a perfect choice!