Friday, February 6, 2009

Blog Facelift and New Scrapbook

As you can see I have redesigned my blog...again. I'm really bad about that. But, I guess since I know how to do it myself now it's not that big of a deal...I mean it's free :D. The main reason I decided to redo it this time is because I use Photoshop to make the header and unfortunately I can't afford to actually buy the program so my 30 day trial expired yesterday. Saddness. I guess I'll be sticking with this one for a while.

I am also really excited because today I am heading to the scrapbook store because I finally know what color book to get for my sweet little baby. I have been dying to start a baby scrapbook but I wanted it to be color appropriate and didn't know whether to get pink or blue until now. I received my coupons to Archiver's in the mail a couple of days ago so it worked out perfect. I love scrapbooking and can't wait to get started on this new book!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

alisonthompson said...

AAAHHH! How exciting...a baby boy. Man. So cool. It is funny reading your blog and hearing all the fun things you are doing now...scrapbooking, etc. I did all of that, too, with Cailyn. This poor baby won't be getting the same treatment (at least not while in womb!). I remember having nearly all the time in the world to prepare for Cailyn, and yet, this time, it is so different. Despite the fact that my scrapbooking supplies are all packed in boxes to be sent to Peru, I rarely have time now! Enjoy these moments of being pregnant with no other child to look after. It is amazing how time flies and the next thing you know, you will be welcoming #2. Blessings!