Tuesday, February 3, 2009

G-RRREAT DAY!!!

Today has been a WONDERFUL day filled with exciting things. First off the weather is beautiful, which I love. Secondly, I got the new Fray CD this afternoon and what I have listened to so far is really good!! Thirdly, I got some more things for the baby. I got a really nice glider rocking chair and two car seats (one for each car). Oh and did I mention, all three of them were free?!?! How awesome is that!!! Here is a picture of the glider...I think it will look great with our crib and changing table (which Collin is going to pick up tonight :D)


I don't have a picture of the car seats but they are those that are the 3 in 1 that's for infants then toddlers and then converts in to the booster seat for the older kids...very handy!! I am so thankful to have received these things. We have a lot of big purchases coming up so it is really nice to have gotten everything we have thus far for little to no cost!!

And I think the most exciting thing that has happened today is I got a call from my doctor's office a little while ago saying that some people had canceled their ultrasounds this week so they were able to move mine up to this Thursday. They only do ultrasounds every other Thursday so that is why mine was on the 19th but with these cancellations this week I now get to go at 10 am on Thursday. I was so excited. Now instead of having 17 days until we find out if it's a boy or a girl we only have 2!!! I cannot wait!! Obviously, I will post on here as soon as I can after we find out. But more than finding out the sex, I just pray we find that we have a healthy little baby who is growing and developing as he/she is supposed to be. We appreciate your prayers as well...check back on Thursday afternoon to find out if Sweet P is a boy or a girl!!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

And you got to end it with Hollywood Idol Night. How Fun11

Casey said...

Hey- I want to know how you got everything for free! were they gifts, or did you win them? My kids have the convertible car seats, too. And i love it. You don't have to worry about buying another car seat in a year or less. Look forward to hearing what you & Collin are having... I predict it to be a little Collin- seems like everyone or almost everyone I know are having BOYS!!! Although I believe he or she will have your eyes :) Do you have any names picked out!?!? BTW~I like your chaie. Mine is all black & I love it. That was the 1 thing that I wanted when we had our daughter. Its still in her room :)