Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day to Me

I'll admit that I am not a huge fan of this holiday. I don't know why but I just don't get into it. I'm just not all about going and waiting 2 hours to eat at a restaurant that I can wait 5 minutes to eat at any other day. Collin knows this about me and I think feels guilty that every year I insist on going to Wendy's (a story in and of itself that I will share later) for Valentine's day dinner but instead of letting him take me out for a nice dinner. I do appreciate that even though he knows I'm not huge on V-day he still cares enough to do something special for me. Last night as we were sitting and talking with a friend at our apartment we heard a knock at the door, which is very rare. He went and answered the door and said we got a package. I wasn't expecting anything so it was a lovely surprise to receive a box with these inside...



Aren't they pretty?!? I love tulips, so it was a nice surprise. Thanks babe for the beautiful flowers and here's to our 9th Valentine's Day together...and 9th extra special dinner at Wendy's :D. I love you!!

Photobucket

No comments: