Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby Bedding Help

So since we now know we are having a boy, I have started looking at stuff for the nursery. I'm not really into stuff like animals, cars and planes which makes it kind of hard because pretty much everything has those one it. I really just want like stripes or dots or something like that. I do know I want blue and brown though. I went to Babies R Us the day we found out just to look and see what they had but was a little disappointed in the selection. After I got home I decided to look online and found some that I really like. I thought I would put them on here so that you all can help me out. I would really appreciate you taking a look at the choices and then leaving me a comment about which one you like the best. So here are the choices...(there are 6 of them)

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6

I have a favorite out of the 6 but I won't share it right now.   Just tell me which number you like in your comment!!  Thanks so much for your help :D.  Hooray for picking out baby boy stuff!!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Jason & Katie Pittenger said...

I love #6! That was going to be the bedding I used if I had boy girl twins because they have a pink one too!

M'chelle said...

I LOVE # 3! But all of them are so cute and any one of them will be precious with your precious bundle of joy all cozy inside!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I love #3!

By the way, Diane and my Momma know each other very well, so I have been reading your blog to stay updated. Plus, Abby Kreck is an absolute best friend of mine. We are connected through the Church of Christ, so I feel like I already know you :)

Best of luck through your pregnancy!

alisonthompson said...

I like #2 and #3.

I know that's 2 choices, but you have 6, so I figure narrowing it down to 2 is ok...haha. I like #2 b/c it is simple and very baby boy. I like #3 b/c it is more cutsie. I guess it depends on what else you are putting in the room when it comes to which one I would choose in the end if it were me. They really are all very cute, though. Good choices. Have fun choosing the final one!

Ashley said...

They are all so cute! What a hard choice!! I think I am going to vote for #4. It looks kinda retro & different! I say you can't go wrong with any of them though! Good luck & congrats on the boy!

Anonymous said...

I am putting my vote in for #1 without the crib skirt (too bland) and #3. How fun to vote !!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Holly I LOVE #3 and #5. But #3 is my fist choice. You can go wrong with either of the 6. Love and miss you.

Donna Altman

Anonymous said...

Holly, Hi! Diane sent me your "blogspot", so I have enjoyed reading it and catching up with your move to Littleton, being pregnant, etc! Congrats on having a BOY!!! That is SO exciting! "Little Packer Baby Boys" are the best! We know you are looking forward to his arrival and we pray for good health for you and the baby during this marvelous time. I think I will vote for #5 because it had so many cute accessories to go with it! They all looked great and I'm sure you will pick out the perfect one for Maddox! (Cute name). Our baby Carter is coming out to see us the end of this month - Clint and Michell will be with him : ), so we are super excited! We saw them at Xmas, but I didn't know if I could make it until the end of April before seeing him again. Take care. Tell Collin "hi" for us. Love, Lynn Dee

Anonymous said...

Holly P #6 is my favorite, but I will be honest I love them all :)