Thursday, February 19, 2009

Financial Peace University


Tonight, Collin and I are starting Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University program. For those of you that don't know about it, FPU is a program that is supposed to help you better manage your money, get out of debt (if you're in debt), stay out of debt and increase your savings all with a Christian spin on it. I still haven't decided if I'm excited about it or not yet. I know it is going to make me change my spending habits but like it or not I know it will be a good thing; especially since we have so many big purchases coming up in the very near future (car, house, baby, etc., kinda stressful)!! I have heard so many good things from people who have already gone through the program, so I am hoping it is as helpful for us as it has been for others. I will definitely let you know how it goes :D

Photobucket

No comments: