Monday, February 16, 2009

Hysterical

Collin and I love "The Amazing Race." We have watched it for several seasons and season 14 started last night. Every time we watch a reality show that has a winner we both pick who we think will win the show based on first impressions. My pick this time was a couple from San Diego.

They finished the first leg in the middle of the pack and are safe for another week. We'll have to see how they do. Collin picked 2 ladies who are flight attendants thinking they would do well with all the traveling.

They just barely made it onto the mat as the next to last team, escaping elimination by a split second. They will have to step it up if they want to win. :D

But our picks aren't the main point of this post. The point is one of the tasks they had to complete. They were in Switzerland, I think, and had to hike up a hill and carry down 200 lbs. of cheese on these rickety wooden things. All I can say is it was absolutely hilarious!! People were falling all over the place and the cheese wheels would go flying down the hill. Watch this video to see for yourself...Collin and I were dying laughing.




Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

Cliff and I have it saved to watch tonight. I will let you know who our picks are. This is only our second season to watch but we really liked last season. Especially after watching that one guy try to march, do remember that!!! So funny!!!

Lindsay Lou said...

Just caught up on your blogs from the past couple of weeks. I admit, I've been a little busy, but congrats on the boy!! Boys are so fun! I secretly hope our first is a boy!