Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bring on the Blue...It's a BOY!!!

We could not be more excited to announce that we are having a baby boy (although we would have the same amount of excitement if it had been a girl). I don't have the ultrasound pictures on the computer yet and I am blogging from Collin's computer at the church so I guess you will get three posts today because once I get home I will scan the pictures and put them on here.

The ultrasound tech said that everything looks good, which we are so very very thankful for!! She said based on the measurements our due date is June 30th, which is a few days earlier than we have been saying but exciting because it means that we might get to meet our little boy a few days sooner. She looked at all the organs, measured fluids and body parts and made sure the umbilical cord looked good and everything checked out just great. Praise God for the miracle He is doing inside of me!!

And the first thing everyone wants to know after you find out the sex is whether or not a name has been chosen. We are 99.9% sure that our sweet little boy will be named Maddox. We have had this name picked out for as long as I can remember (like since we were engaged...lol) We both love this name. As far as the middle name goes, we are still working on it. My choice is Aiden but we haven't discussed whether or not that is what we are going to go with. Thankfully, we still have a little while to figure it out!!

Thank you all for your continued prayers. More than anything we are just so thankful to have a healthy baby and pray that God continues to bless this pregnancy and our precious little boy!!

(Check back later this afternoon for the ultrasound pictures :D)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the name Maddox. I'm so glad your baby boy healthy and growing well.

Jennifer said...

Little boys are so much fun! The Hanners are super excited for you guys!

Life as a Spencer! said...

Yeah! So exciting!
-Crystal Spencer