Tuesday, September 30, 2008

An apple a day...


A year or so ago my friend M introduced me to the wonder that is honey-crisp apples. I have never really been a big apple eater but I absolutely love these apples. Apparently, they are only in season for a short time each year so you can't just go buy them anytime you want. I have looked for them at the store ever since I first had one at her house that day but have not been able to find them...until now. About 2 weeks ago, I walked into Safeway (our local grocery store) and there they were. I was so excited!! I only bought 3 of them because I knew we were going to leave for Texas soon. But they were so good. When we came back I headed back to the store to get some more. But they were gone. I was so sad. However, yesterday I decided to check in the grocery section of Super Target to see if they had them and they did. So I filled up one of those plastic produce bags and headed home happy. So if you haven't tried them you should go to your grocery store and see if they have some!! They are very yummy. Thanks M for introducing them to me!!

Photobucket

No comments: