Monday, September 15, 2008

Look what I made!!!

Well, as you can see I have changed the look of my blog. The last one I had was made by a girl that charges for it and I figured I couldn't pay every time I wanted a change. So, I decided it was time for me to figure out how it all works for myself and this is what I have come up with for a first attempt. All of that html stuff can get a little confusing but I think I have it figured out enough to accomplish what I want. Let me know what you think!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Tammy M. said...

I love it!!

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

Very cute!!! I could never figure anything like that out.

Anonymous said...

Love it, Holly! Sure do miss you and Collin. Love you both much! God bless. Donna Altman (Shortdma@clearwire.net)

Casey said...

SWEET!! I totally agree with you- while I was pregnant and on bed rest I was able to add some stuff to my blog. Now I just want to my back ground and header. Now that I have a new born and a 20mo. old it might be a while. Where did you learn to do it? Although, I really like my background but I do want to update my header. BUt I do like your new look. Pretty sweet! :)
~Casey from AZ

Casey said...

NVM- I see where you got it. I'm checking them out now. Love FREE stuff :)
If you check out: thecutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com you will see that they have a secret area and will tell how to do everything. Thats where I've been learning everything and another site which I forget what its called. If you want to know let me know...