Friday, September 26, 2008

We're Baaaack

I bet some of you didn't even know we were gone. But we were. Collin and I just don't like to tell the world that we will be leaving our apartment unattended for a week so that anyone who wanted could come and steal all of our earthly belongings. But that is beside the point...the point is we are back from being gone.

And where were we gone to you might be asking...TEXAS!!! I love Texas!! But more that loving Texas, I love the people in Texas. Collin and I headed out last Sunday after church and flew into Dallas and then had a quick dinner with my parents and brother and then drove out to Abilene for ACU Lectureship NKA Summit. This is one of Collin's favorite times of the year. Not so much for me but I did love getting to spend an entire afternoon with my friend M'chelle and enjoyed having lunch with and attending some lectures with my friends Annie and Rachael and their husbands. Somehow I managed to not get a picture of M and me which stinks but here is a picture of Kyle, Annie, Me, Collin, David and Rachael (in that order) at one of the classes.
We were in Abilene until Wednesday evening then we headed back to Dallas to spend two nights with my family (Collin's parent's are out of town so we weren't able to see them).

We got to Dallas late Wednesday night so we didn't do anything except go to sleep. On Thursday, Collin went to have lunch with some people and I spent the day with my mom and sister, Heather. We had lunch at Blue Mesa, took the team meal to my brother's football team, got flu shots, and went to my brother's football game. Here are some pics from the game...
Morgie :D
Morgie and Mom
Heathie ( I know she hates this picture of her but I just like how it turned out with the light on here hair and the blurred background)
Morgan and Heather getting orders for the concession stand :D
Mom and Me
Mom, Me and Nana
PJ during the game...He is number 89...I can't believe he is so tall now.

Random shot of the game
Prayer after the game
The fam...possibly this year's Christmas picture...we shall see.


We had a great time in Texas with our friends and family. I know I will always look forward to spending time in Texas. But it's nice to be back at our apartment with our little dog!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep...definitely didn't know you guys nor the Chisholm's were in town. But I hope ya'll had fun.
-Vanessa