Saturday, September 20, 2008

Women of Faith (Part 2)

So, like I said before, yesterday and today I went to the Women of Faith Conference with several ladies from my church. We had a good time hanging out and staying downtown. I'll be honest, conferences have never really been my kind of thing. I have a really short attention span so it's hard for me to sit for hours on end listening to different speakers. But I had a good time none the less. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

Kathy, Me, Kenya, and Minda
Me, Pricilla, Kathy, Minda, and Kenya at PF Changs
A group of us from church eating at PF Changs.
Me, Kyla, Kenya, Minda, and Kathy chatting outside of Starbucks.
Kathy, The Picture Lady ;)
The stage at the conference.
Some of our group at the conference.
One of the performers...Nicole C. Mullen.  She was really good.


Photobucket

No comments: