Friday, September 12, 2008

Fall Family Festival


Let me just start out by saying I love fall time!! The cool weather coming in, wearing long-sleeved t-shirts (my favorite), the leaves changing, candy corn (which I have sitting on my coffee table :D) and so much more!! With that being said, tomorrow is the Fall Family Festival at our church. It is an event they have every year that is open to the community. They have games, blow-up toys, train rides, face painting, a pumpkin patch, craft booths, a car show and much more. I have heard from so many that it is so much fun!! I am really looking forward to being there tomorrow. And the great thing is that being in Colorado you can have a fall-themed event in the beginning of September and it actually feels like fall!! It's great!!

Every one at church has been asked to sign up to man the booths and help out where needed. I have volunteered to help take pictures. I am super excited about this because as you know I just got my new camera and haven't really had a chance to use it very much yet. So that should be a lot of fun! And since I will be responsible for taking pictures I should get a lot and will definitely share them with you on here!! So be looking forward to those later tomorrow evening!! And if you live in the area you should definitely come check things out. It will be held in the Littleton Church of Christ parking lot from 10-2!! Hope to see you there!!

Photobucket

No comments: