Friday, October 24, 2008

Syndicated Television

Can I just say that I love syndicated television shows. Shows like Friends, Full House, Sabrina, and my new fav What I like About You. The classics that I grew up watching in elementary school and junior high. It's always sad when a show you really like ends or gets canceled but it's nice to be able to watch the re-runs on channels like ABC Family. Since I haven't been working I have had plenty of time to watch all of these shows. It's sad but I have a pretty regular tv schedule...at noon two episodes of Sabrina come on, at 1 two episodes of Full House, then at 2 two episodes of What I Like About You, then at 3 I watch Ellen, then at 4 I watch Oprah and at 5 two episodes of That 70's Show and sometime during those episodes Collin usually gets home from work. Lol...pretty lame I know but I have found that if I go out I tend to spend money so it's really just better if I hang out at the house. And for now it keeps me entertained enough to not be totally bored with my life. What are your favorite syndicated shows??

Photobucket

1 comment:

Abby said...

Wow...This sounds like we live the SAME life! except for I start my day with good ole price is right at 10...What not to wear at 11...and then ABC family :) gotta LOVE it! If you lived in Dallas, we would definately play/or watch the shows together to liven up the day :)