Friday, October 17, 2008

Great News...

I just put gas in my car for $2.89 a gallon. I never thought the day would come that I was excited about $2.89...but here it is. For the first time in months my total bill was less than $50.00. I just hope the price of gas keeps going down!!

Another great thing about living up here that goes along with gas is the fact that my car gets much better milage up here. I mean I've heard before that in hot places your gas evaporates and I've never really known if it was true and I still don't but that could explain why in Texas I was getting like 11-12 miles per gallon and here I am getting like 15 mpg's. Whatever it is that is causing this doesn't really matter to me as long as it is happening!! So yay for lower gas prices and better gas milage. :D

Photobucket

No comments: