Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Brrr...I think fall is here

The weather was beautiful this past weekend. It was sunny and in the 70's but a cool front has moved in and made it pretty chilly outside. I'm actually pretty excited about the fall weather. I mean summer is definitely my favorite season but fall comes in a close second. I love the colors and being able to pull out my long-sleeved shirts. Tomorrow the high temp is 41 degrees :D. We still haven't had our first snow but people keep saying it's right around the corner. You can be sure that I will be posting about that when it happens. Tonight for dinner I'm making chili in honor of the cool weather. I love having a hot bowl of chili on a cold night :D. Yummy!!

On a side note...tonight is my 3rd photography class. I'll let you know what I learn tomorrow :D.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tammy M. said...

It is not chili weather in Abilene today, more like fish sticks and mac and cheese. Atleast that's what's going on here at our house.