Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween


Ok I'll be honest I don't really like Halloween that much. It's just not one of those holidays that I get into. It's really more of a stresser than a fun thing for me to figure out a costume and get it all together. But oh well.

We have 2 Halloween parties to go to. One tonight that is one of those Murder Mystery Dinner games where we all have characters to play and one of them is the person that did it. I have never done one before but I'm sure it will be a good time. Then tomorrow night we have our Bible class costume party. Again I'm sure we will have fun but I just don't really get in to the whole spirit of Halloween. Personally I think the costumes are too expensive and all the adult ones are HIGHLY inappropriate and to be honest the whole concept of Halloween is just kinda creepy to me. Oh well though...I know others like it and get into it so that's great. I will have fun at our parties but other than that Halloween is just not my thing. I will post pics of our costumes later :D.

I do however thing creative Jack-O-Lanterns are cool :D
Photobucket

No comments: