Monday, October 13, 2008

Halloween Costumes

So, Collin and I have a halloween party with our Bible Class on November 1. I have been searching online for ideas of what we should dress us as but haven't found anything that I really like. I mean there is some funny stuff out there but most of it is highly inappropriate. I would love to hear some of your ideas...maybe something you have done in the past. We don't want to spend a huge amount of money on our costumes since we will only be wearing them once. So lets hear your ideas!! :D

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy said...

Um, I can't share our idea or we might have the same costume... ha.

Last year we had:
Posh Spice & David Beckham (me & Kent)
Paris Hilton
Dog the Bounty Hunter & wife
A Mormon missionary (nice that we invited our Mormon friends)
A butterfly & a cocoon
The Incredibles
Howie Mandel & "Deal or No Deal" model
A Pair of Flip Flops
and lots more!!!