Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Photog 101

So, last night was the first meeting of my photography class. This first week was pretty basic. I am hoping it gets a little more advanced. Pretty much everything we talked about was what I learned for meeting with Tammy. (You were a good teacher :D)

The class is filled with a wide variety of people. I mean one lady didn't know what kind of camera she had. And then of course there is always that one person in every class that asks a million questions that wastes tons of time for the rest of the class. Then there is the guy that the first word out of his mouth was a curse word. And then old guy that didn't even know how to turn his camera on more less how to change any settings. But there is a lady from from our church in my class who is super nice so that makes the class better. So, other than the eclectic gathering of people, I think the class will be ok. Hopefully, I will learn some interesting and helpful things.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Tammy M. said...

I once took a gun safety class to decide if I wanted to carry a gun, I come from a family of gun people, I decided it was totally fun to shoot at a target, but to own and have a gun living with me was not for me. All that to say, the best thing about the class were the people who were in the class. Very eclectic, older women in their 80's on down. Have fun in your class I know that you will learn alot. If you take away one thing you didn't know before it will be worth it.