Thursday, July 24, 2008

Two Things

First, I just wanted to share what I saw when we came out of church last night...


The view from the back parking lot of our church is amazing. It had been raining pretty much all day and when we came out of church the sunset was awesome.

Second, today is Collin and my 4th anniversary...so yay for that.


We have a system where he plans the odd years and I plan the even years. Therefore, that means its my year to plan. I'm pretty good at keeping secrets (unlike my other half ;D) so I won't say what I have planned because I know Collin reads my blog and I don't want him to know yet. I really can't believe it has already been 4 years. Like all married couples we have had our ups and downs but it has been amazing. It has been so great to have each other as we are going through this transition and move here to Colorado.

I pray that God will continue to bless our marriage and help us to keep Him at the center of our relationship at all times.

I love you Collin and am so thankful for the last 4 years of marriage we have had and look forward to many more. :D

Photobucket

3 comments:

Collin Packer said...

Thanks Holly! Four years! It's hard to believe. I hope you have a wonderful day. I love you and hope you have a great day!

M'chelle said...

Happy Anniversary Holly! Hope you and Collin have a great one!

Laura Beth and Cliff said...

Wow 4 years. We are all getting old. Congratulations!!!