Monday, July 21, 2008

Can I get some oxygen up here?!?!

I don't know how long it takes to get acclimated to the altitude but I sure do hope it happens fast. I feel so out of shape up here. I get winded just going up and down the stairs at our apartment and now that Toby is here I am doing that several times a day to take him out (which let me tell you is a big pain). I know I need to go work out but I feel like if I do I will look so stupid because I will hardly be able to do anything. Back in Texas I could go several miles on the treadmill and not be too tired but I know here I will be dying after only a short time, how embarrassing. I'm sure if I just start going though I will get used to it faster so I am working on getting myself motivated to go regularly. So, let's just hope my lungs adjust quickly!

Photobucket

No comments: