Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My new toy


So, like I said in my last post, Collin and I got new cell phone numbers and with those new numbers we both got new cell phones. I absolutely love my new phone. It is so much fun. I am pretty technologically savvy and have wanted the iPhone ever since it has come out but it is just so expensive and the plans for it are so expensive too so I haven't been able to get one. But this phone is very similar to it and is a TON cheaper and the plan is much more reasonable as well. It does pretty much everything the iPhone does so I am so excited. We were with T-mobile but found this great phone and great plan with Sprint so decided to change over and love it so far. So, if you are on Sprint or are considering switching providers I would highly recommend Sprint and the Samsung Instinct.

I'm off to play with my awesome new phone now...have a great day!!

Photobucket

No comments: