Friday, July 4, 2008

I LOVE fireworks!!!


It's the 4th of July and we just got home from watching fireworks at Collin's grandma's house. The cool thing about that is she lives on the 21st floor of her building so it was almost like we were looking down on the fireworks instead of looking up at them like usual. We had a great time hanging out with both of our families minus a few (Heather who is in Colorado and Clark and Lara who are in Midland). I really enjoy this holiday because I absolutely love seeing fireworks. I don't think I will ever grow out of loving them. I just think they are so cool. The only bad thing is that fireworks are extremely hard to photograph so I spend the entire evening watching the show through my camera trying to get one good shot. But oh well here are some of the good pictures I did get from our evening!










Photobucket

No comments: