Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Take me out to the ball-game...

And seat me on the 5th row right behind home plate!! Ya, that's right Collin and I have been given tickets to the Rockies game tonight that are 5 rows back right behind home plate. We are so excited!! We love going to baseball games and hope this is just the first of many games we will attend here in Colorado. We do realized though that we won't always get seats this awesome!! We got the tickets from a guy that goes to our church who also happens to be the VP of the Colorado Rockies. We are also secretly hoping that we can work with him to get Clark a job with the Rockies so he and Lara will move out here when she gets finished with school in Memphis...but that's our little secret :D.

Even though I will always be a Texas Ranger fan, I have decided that I can cheer on the Rockies as long as it doesn't affect the Rangers :D. They are playing the Dodgers tonight who they lost terribly to last night so hopefully they do better tonight!! Check back tomorrow for some pictures from the game!!

Photobucket

No comments: