Monday, December 11, 2006

No exams for me...

On a scale of 1 to 10, how excited am I that I don't have final exams this week?? Definitely a 10!! While everyone else spent their weekend studying, I was able to clean my house and go shopping!! YAY!! It is so nice to not have to worry about a huge test that counts like half of your entire grade.

However, the down side of the whole thing is that while everyone in school gets a whole month break with nothing to do, I have to go to work. It's really sad. Everyone else gets to go home and spend four long weeks with their families while I get four days. That's the bad part of being out of school, no more winter break, no more spring break, and no more summer break. It's painful really.

After being out of school for a whole year now, this past Saturday marked one year, I have decided that although it's a pain while you are there, it's better than what you get when you get out. I would rather endure that one week of hard tests and studying for the reward of a months vacation in the fall and three months vacation in the spring. It is just so worth it. Oh well there's no going back for me...I've crossed that line that takes you from being a student to being in the real world. Let me just warn you...stay away from that line as long as possible because what is on the other side is not as great as it looks.

Oh well, at least I get a paycheck on this side of the line...that helps a little bit!!

oh ya...and hooray for the fact that Christmas is only 2 weeks away!!!

No comments: