Friday, December 8, 2006

Did that seriously just happen?!?!


So last night I was taking a shower before my Chinese food delivery arrived. It was a normal uneventful shower until I hear a noise...I look down when I hear this noise to see that a tile has fallen off of the wall of my shower. At this point I'm thinking, huh that's kinda weird...oh well one tile is not a big deal we can just glue it back on the wall or whatever it is you do to tiles.

Then I proceeded to wash the conditioner out of my hair trying to pretend like nothing has happened when I hear a loud crash...I turn around to see that nearly two whole rows of tiles have fallen off the wall and broken into small pieces on the shower floor. Now I am thinking great this can not be good. And it's not just that the tiles have fallen off and broken, it the fact that there is now a giant hole in the wall of my shower leading to who knows where. So I jump out of the shower soaking wet and just close the door and leave the room to eat my Chinese food and wait for Collin to get home from his school meeting.

This was one of those situations where, it's not really funny but all you can do is laugh. I know it is going to be a huge pain to fix but all I could say was, "SERIOUSLY?? Did that just happen??" I guess I can be thankful now that we have two showers at our house, because otherwise this would have been a much bigger problem than it already is. We would not only have to worry about fixing the shower but we would smell too. So, thanks God for blessing us with two bathrooms at our house!!

Just so you get the full effect of what happened, I have attached a picture for your viewing pleasures...

No comments: