Friday, December 22, 2006

It's Bowl Season...

The most wonderful time of the year...well for Collin anyway. We go for about 2 1/2 weeks with a college bowl game on just about every day. It's fine for the first few days, but I will have to say I get a little tired of it by the end. We plan everything we do around the bowl schedule. It's all pretty crazy if you ask me.

The whole thing is a lot more fun if your favorite team is in a good bowl. Last year this was the case for Collin and me, our favorite team the Texas Longhorns were playing in the National Championship game vs. USC, who had like a 40+ game winning streak. Texas won...It was amazing. This year; however, is a different story. Texas is playing in the Alamo Bowl vs. Iowa...how boring. And the thing is...it's still questionable if they will win this game. Things just haven't been the same since our beloved Vince decided to go pro.

We do add a little excitement to this time by engaging in a friendly competition to see who can pick the most wins. We have all of Collin's family, Clark’s girlfriend, my brother and me pick who we think will win each of the games and see who comes out on top at the end. I won last year...yay me!! We will just have to wait it out and see who wins this year...I am 1-1 right now.

Well that's all for now...Happy Bowl Season...

Only 3 more days until Christmas...yay!!!!

No comments: