Monday, December 4, 2006

My first blog...ever!!

Well here it goes...

I have been looking for something to do with my time since I have finished school and no longer have homework to worry about (hooray). So, I have decided to start a blog. I'm sure there will only be like 2 people reading it, Collin and well myself, but oh well...I still thought I would give it a shot.

I suppose I will use this blog to share my views on whatever I am thinking about at the moment, which could be as profound as politics and religion or as trivial as my favorite movie or tv show. Which by the way are How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days and Grey's Anatomy. Just in case you were wondering, I will probably lean towards the latter of the two because that's just who I am. I tend to enjoy talking about last week's episode of Grey's Anatomy more than getting into a deep theological discussion, which makes for some interesting conversations at my house because Collin is the EXACT opposite. I.E.

Collin: So what do you think about the Penal Substitutionary Atonement Theory?? (not sure if I spelled all those big words right??)
Holly: Can you believe Meredith and Derek are finally back together??
Collin: I think.....(I'm not really sure what that is so I dont know what to write...but he would respond with some more big words)
Holly: Oh and I can't believe Christina ratted Burke out to the Chief...

Ok...maybe its not that bad but you get the point...Well I guess that is all I have to say for my first blog. Now I'm gonna go edit my profile and add a picture since that is what I am really good at. Check back for updates daily...I will try to write once a day. It's not like I have something better to do...lol. Thanks for reading!!

Hols

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Holly!

Glad your blogging! I'm the same way with Steve's theological conversations. Ha ha.

How's Abilene and BTR? Give the Browders a hug from me (and Damon...and Steve). :)

Blessings!