Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm still here!!

I am still here and blogging...I have just been kind of busy lately. I have been planning a shower for my sister-in-law to be. Training a girl to take over my job when Collin and I leave in a week and a half. And today Collin and I had some pictures (and by some I mean about 650 shots :D) taken by one of the sweetest and most talented girls ever. She takes the most amazing pictures and I can't wait to see them. We went to several places here in Abilene and also took some at just random places like in an alley and on the rail road tracks. She really has a knack for making ugly things look really neat in pictures. From the few that I saw on the little digital camera screen they look awesome! I am so excited to get them back!! I will definitely be posting them on here for all of you to see when we get them.

No comments: